Jacqueline Fernandez denies tiff with Sajid Khan
Jacqueline Fernandez has rubbished reports that there are problems between her and director Sajid Khan.
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez has rubbished reports that there are problems between her and director Sajid Khan.
At the Essel World Sunday, when asked if reports of a fight between the two are true, Jacqueline said: "I can definitely say no fights with anyone."
Sajid and Jacqueline are reportedly dating. And if grapevine is to be believed, Jacqueline had to let go of an item song in an Ekta Kapoor film as Sajid did not want her to do it.
However, she has done one item song 'Jhappi de de tu abhi' in Prabhudheva's film 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya'. Jacqueline is excited about it.
"I just shot an item song for Prabhudheva. He is launching a new amazing talent and I was extremely excited to be a part of this movie and also to be working with someone as genius as Prabhudheva," the 27-year-old said here.
'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' marks the debut of producer Kumar Taurani's son Girish Kumar opposite Shruti Haasan.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline is currently busy shooting for a Tips film. She also has a Sajid Khan-untitled film, and another movie titled 'Roy', in hand.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction