Jacqueline Fernandez denies tiff with Sajid Khan
Jacqueline Fernandez has rubbished reports that there are problems between her and director Sajid Khan.
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez has rubbished reports that there are problems between her and director Sajid Khan.
At the Essel World Sunday, when asked if reports of a fight between the two are true, Jacqueline said: "I can definitely say no fights with anyone."
Sajid and Jacqueline are reportedly dating. And if grapevine is to be believed, Jacqueline had to let go of an item song in an Ekta Kapoor film as Sajid did not want her to do it.
However, she has done one item song 'Jhappi de de tu abhi' in Prabhudheva's film 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya'. Jacqueline is excited about it.
"I just shot an item song for Prabhudheva. He is launching a new amazing talent and I was extremely excited to be a part of this movie and also to be working with someone as genius as Prabhudheva," the 27-year-old said here.
'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' marks the debut of producer Kumar Taurani's son Girish Kumar opposite Shruti Haasan.
Meanwhile, Jacqueline is currently busy shooting for a Tips film. She also has a Sajid Khan-untitled film, and another movie titled 'Roy', in hand.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
- Time For Pakistan To Learn Some Lessons: Subramanian Swamy
- India Has Sent Right Signal To Pakistan And World, Says Shashi Tharoor on Surgical Strike
- Uri Avenged: What Does a Surgical Strike Involve?
- Watch: How The Surgical Strikes Were Carried Out