Jade Goody's widower in custody over rape charge
The news comes barely five months after the death of Jade Goody.
London: Jack Tweed, the 22-year-old widower of British reality TV star Jade Goody, appeared in court on Monday with rape charges. He was remanded in custody and must return to court for a plea and case management hearing on November 16.
Tweed, who spoke only to confirm his name, wore a grey jumper and jogging bottoms at the preliminary hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court. In the next hearing, he is expected to deny the charge, reported mirror.co.uk.
The alleged offence took place at Tweed's home in Woodford Green, west London, in the early hours of September 4.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Bharat Stage 'BS' Emission Norms Explained, What Does it Mean and How Does it Impact You
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?