Jade Goody's widower in custody over rape charge
The news comes barely five months after the death of Jade Goody.
London: Jack Tweed, the 22-year-old widower of British reality TV star Jade Goody, appeared in court on Monday with rape charges. He was remanded in custody and must return to court for a plea and case management hearing on November 16.
Tweed, who spoke only to confirm his name, wore a grey jumper and jogging bottoms at the preliminary hearing at Snaresbrook Crown Court. In the next hearing, he is expected to deny the charge, reported mirror.co.uk.
The alleged offence took place at Tweed's home in Woodford Green, west London, in the early hours of September 4.
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- It's Showtime!Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer is Here and Baby Groot Owns It
- Legal TroubleBigg Boss 10: Omji Maharaj Out of the House, To Appear Before Delhi Court
- Can't MissJolly LLB 2 First Look: Akshay Kumar is a 'Jolly Good' Middle Class Man
- Snapped!Virat-Anushka Are All Smiles As They Head Back From Yuvraj-Hazel Wedding