DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jagan MLAs eager to get axed
HYDERABAD: In a strategic move, all the 16 Congress MLAs who are in YS Jagan Mohan Reddy camp, are planning to bring pressure on A..
HYDERABAD: In a strategic move, all the 16 Congress MLAs who are in YS Jagan Mohan Reddy camp, are planning to bring pressure on Assembly speaker Nadendla Manohar to disqualify them without any further delay for voting against the Kiran Reddy government during the no-trust motion.
The Jagan loyalist MLAs want the speaker to declare them disqualified since they believe that any delay may mar their chances of victory in the ensuing by-elections.
The Congress, precisely for this reason, wants to delay action against the MLAs to the extent possible.
According to YSR Congress sources, all the 16 MLAs will first meet at Jagan's Lotus Pond residence in the coming days. Later, they will meet the speaker as a group and urge him to take a decision on the Congress disqualification petition at the earliest.
"We all defied the Congress whip and voted against the government on December 5. The speaker himself watched us supporting the notrust move. There is no point in the speaker seeking an explanation from us," Narasannapet MLA Dharmana Krishna Das said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet