Jagan's judicial remand to end on Thursday
The YSR Congress Chief will be produced before a special CBI court through a video link on Thursday.
Hyderabad: The judicial remand of YSR Congress Chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in connection with alleged disproportionate assets case will end on Thursday. He will be produced before a special Central Bureau of Investigation court through a video link.
Jagan was arrested in May, 2012. The High Court had, on December 24, rejected Jagan's statutory bail plea.
Jagan has has been in jail since May 27, 2012 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology