DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jagan's judicial remand to end on Thursday
The YSR Congress Chief will be produced before a special CBI court through a video link on Thursday.
Hyderabad: The judicial remand of YSR Congress Chief Jagan Mohan Reddy in connection with alleged disproportionate assets case will end on Thursday. He will be produced before a special Central Bureau of Investigation court through a video link.
Jagan was arrested in May, 2012. The High Court had, on December 24, rejected Jagan's statutory bail plea.
Jagan has has been in jail since May 27, 2012 after being arrested by CBI on corruption charges.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli