Jagathy Sreekumar needs more rest: Doctors
As Jagathy Sreekumar's aching body has started responding to medicines, the doctors have suggested him more rest.
As Jagathy Sreekumar's aching body has started responding to medicines, the doctors at the CMC Vellore are waiting for the actor's brain to respond. Currently in a semi-conscious state, the actor is finding it difficult to identify his relatives around him. The doctors expect that the treatment schedules may take a longer term than what they initially anticipated.
Jagathy's right side was largely paralysed after the head injury following the accident that happened at Calicut, during the second week of March. But now the actor is able to move his right leg. The doctors are expecting this movement to pass over to other parts of the side which will gradually help the actor to regain his ability to speak. The fractures and other wounds that the actor had are gradually getting healed.
The senior star of Mollywood is currently under the observation of the neuro rehabilitation department of the hospital.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?