Jagjit Singh suffers brain hemorrhage, in hospital
The renowned ghazal singer is under observation and is in critical condition, said Lilavati Hospital sources.
Mumbai: Renowned ghazal singer Jagjit Singh was admitted to a hospital in Mumbai on Friday after he suffered a brain hemorrhage and is in a critical state, doctors attending to him said.
Doctors at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra performed a life-saving surgery on him, hospital sources said.
Singh (70) is under observation and is stated to be in critical condition, they said.
He was to perform at a concert in Mumbai on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone