Jahnu Baruah 'Baandhon' to get a nationwide release
'Baandhon' (Waves of Silence) is the first Assamese film to be released outside the state.
Set in the backdrop of Mumbai's 26/11 terror attack, Jahnu Barua's latest film 'Baandhon' narrates the story an old couple who come closer after the death of their grandson. Produced by the Assam State Film (Finance & Development) Corporation ltd. (ASFFDC), the film has won the award for Best Assamese Feature Film at the 60th National Film Awards in 2012. The film will get a nationwide release through PVR Director's Rare on 5th July.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Relationships Are Difficult: Kajol on Her Tiff With Karan Johar
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.