DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP govt to probe jailor's harrassment charges
UP govt has constituted a high-level team to look into allegations made by Banda Jail employee.
Banda: Mayawati government has constituted a high-level team to look into allegations made by Banda Jail employee Shahjehan Begum.
The government appointed team will inquire into allegations of harrassment levelled by Shahjehan Begum.
Earlier, speaking to CNN-IBN, the woman constable who helped the Dalit rape victim has said that she was being harrassed by prison authorities and her job was in danger.
In a interview to CNN-IBN, Shahjahan Begum had said that the victim was in a very bad state and was bleeding when she was brought to the jail.
Blaming the jail authorities of inaction, Shahjahan Begum said that when she informed the Jail Superintendent about the girl's condition, she was asked to do her job.
She also told CNN-IBN that after she gave her statement to the CB-CID, she was being harrassed and her life, job are under threat.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet