DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaipur: American national allegedly jumps to death
Jose Alfredo was staying in a room on the fourth floor and allegedly jumped to death from the room's window around midnight.
Jaipur: A 29-year old US national allegedly committed suicide by jumping from a hotel building, where he was staying, in Jaipur on Tuesday night, police said. Jose Alfredo from California had checked in a hotel in Vidhyadhar Nagar locality with his Indian friend Ankit on January 7.
He was staying in a room on the fourth floor and allegedly jumped to death from the room's window around midnight, police said. "Prima facie, it is a case of suicide but we are quizzing his friend to ascertain why he took the extreme step," the police said.
The body was shifted to Swai Madho Singh Government Hospital and US Embassy officials have been informed, they said, adding, the post-mortem will be conducted in the presence of the Embassy officials.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere