Jaipur: Case against Asaram for injuring man
While Bapu Asaram was distributing candies to his followers, one of the candy hit hari Ram in his eye seriously injuring him.
Jaipur: A case has been lodged against spiritual guru Bapu Asaram after a man was allegedly injured by the 'prasad' being thrown at him by the former during a religious function in Sojat city in the Pali district, police said on Saturday.
Hari Ram, 25, had gone to a religious meet on November 21 where Bapu Asaram was distributing his 'prasad' from a machine throwing candies to his followers, SHO, Sojat city, Birendra Singh said. One of the candy hit Ram in his eye seriously injuring him, after which he filed an application at a local court against the spiritual guru.
Accordingly, the court has directed the police to initiate a probe into this matter following which it has registered a case against Asaram on last Thursday, he said. Further probes are on into the matter, the SHO added.
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- 1st ODI: Azam, Nawaz Star as Pakistan Thrash West Indies
- US Lawmakers Support India's Counter-Terror Operations in PoK
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?