Jaipur: Domestic help tries to rape woman employer
This incident took place on Wednesday night when the woman and her four-year-old son were alone at home.
Jaipur: A domestic help in Jaipur's Adarsh Nagar colony tried to commit suicide after failing in his attempt to rape his woman employer. The accused has been admitted to the SMS Hospital in a serious condition.
This incident took place on Wednesday night when the woman and her four-year-old son were alone at home. According to the police the family had employed two domestic helps who used to live nearby. One of them named Bhanwar gave sleeping pills to other and then hid into the store room of his employer's house.
Later, he tried to rape the woman and when she resisted, he thrashed her. The woman phoned her relatives. He then escaped to his quarter, locked the door and cut his own throat.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18