Jaipur: I-T raids jeweller, recovers assets worth Rs 100 crore
Income Tax department raided a jeweller's shop in Jaipur and recovered assets worth Rs 100 crore.
Jaipur: Income Tax department raided a jeweller's shop in Jaipur and recovered assets worth Rs 100 crore. The assets include cash amounting to Rs 1.5 crore. Jewellery worth Rs 1.5 crore and gold bricks worth Rs 70 lakh have also been recovered.
Sources say the Income Tax department carried out the raids on Motisons Jewellers in Jaipur on Monday. Income Tax officials say that the jeweller is involved in hawala transactions.
Income tax department also suspects that the jeweller had links with speculators.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology