DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaipur: I-T raids jeweller, recovers assets worth Rs 100 crore
Income Tax department raided a jeweller's shop in Jaipur and recovered assets worth Rs 100 crore.
Jaipur: Income Tax department raided a jeweller's shop in Jaipur and recovered assets worth Rs 100 crore. The assets include cash amounting to Rs 1.5 crore. Jewellery worth Rs 1.5 crore and gold bricks worth Rs 70 lakh have also been recovered.
Sources say the Income Tax department carried out the raids on Motisons Jewellers in Jaipur on Monday. Income Tax officials say that the jeweller is involved in hawala transactions.
Income tax department also suspects that the jeweller had links with speculators.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish