Jaipur: Man abducted, beaten to death by five persons
Police said Manroop Singh was abducted by five persons in a jeep and taken to a nearby village and thrashed badly.
Jaipur: A man was abducted and beaten to death by five persons in Asind town in Rajasthan's Bhilwara district on Monday, police said in Jaipur.
Manroop Singh, aged around 35, was abducted by five persons in a jeep and taken to a nearby village and thrashed badly, police said.
He was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, they said. Primary investigation revealed that the deceased had a dispute with some local people over some issue. "The matter is being investigated," they said.
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Tata Sons Appoints Ralf Speth, N Chandrasekaran on Board
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM