Jaipur: Man abducted, beaten to death by five persons
Police said Manroop Singh was abducted by five persons in a jeep and taken to a nearby village and thrashed badly.
Jaipur: A man was abducted and beaten to death by five persons in Asind town in Rajasthan's Bhilwara district on Monday, police said in Jaipur.
Manroop Singh, aged around 35, was abducted by five persons in a jeep and taken to a nearby village and thrashed badly, police said.
He was rushed to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, they said. Primary investigation revealed that the deceased had a dispute with some local people over some issue. "The matter is being investigated," they said.
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA