DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jaipur: Two arrested for killing their 'Facebook' friend
One of the accused was detained on Sunday night and had confessed to the murder after which the second was caught.
Jaipur: Two youths were on Monday arrested for allegedly abducting and killing an acquaintance they made on social networking website Facebook for ransom. The accused identified as Yudhveer Singh and Jitendra Singh, both college students, became 'friends' with another local Pushpendra Singh through the site some time back.
"They planed to meet and called Pushpendra on March 6 near Amrapali circle and consumed liquor together at a place. Thereafter, they thrashed Pushpendra in which he died," Additional Commissioner of Police Girraj Meena said. "Both the accused wrapped the body in a quilt and boarded a train and dumped it near Phuleara junction. In the meantime, they contacted his family and demanded a ransom of 16,000 Euros," he said.
One of the accused was detained on Sunday night and had allegedly confessed to the murder after which the second was caught and the body was recovered. The two were placed under arrest on Monday, he said. Further investigations are on in the case, including why the duo demanded Euros.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish