DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jalandhar: Flesh trade racket busted, 6 arrested
Defence spokesman said if found guilty required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
Jalandhar: Police on Monday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of six persons, including three Army personnel, from urban state area here. On a tip-off, a special police party raided a MIG flat in urban state area and arrested six persons including three army personnel Ashwani, Shyama Prasad and Surjeet Singh.
Out of the three women arrested by the police, one woman runs a flesh trade racket, assistant police commissioner Sarabjit Singh said. All six accused have been booked under Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act.
Defence spokesman Naresh Vig said if found guilty, required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa