Jalandhar: Flesh trade racket busted, 6 arrested
Defence spokesman said if found guilty required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
Jalandhar: Police on Monday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of six persons, including three Army personnel, from urban state area here. On a tip-off, a special police party raided a MIG flat in urban state area and arrested six persons including three army personnel Ashwani, Shyama Prasad and Surjeet Singh.
Out of the three women arrested by the police, one woman runs a flesh trade racket, assistant police commissioner Sarabjit Singh said. All six accused have been booked under Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act.
Defence spokesman Naresh Vig said if found guilty, required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time