Jalandhar: Flesh trade racket busted, 6 arrested
Defence spokesman said if found guilty required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
Jalandhar: Police on Monday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket with the arrest of six persons, including three Army personnel, from urban state area here. On a tip-off, a special police party raided a MIG flat in urban state area and arrested six persons including three army personnel Ashwani, Shyama Prasad and Surjeet Singh.
Out of the three women arrested by the police, one woman runs a flesh trade racket, assistant police commissioner Sarabjit Singh said. All six accused have been booked under Immoral Trafficking (Prevention) Act.
Defence spokesman Naresh Vig said if found guilty, required action will be taken against the three army personnel.
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet
- Mulayam Singh Explores Political Possibilities Amid Turf War
- Samajwadi Party Live: Shivpal Yadav Addresses Party Workers, Hits Back At Akhilesh Yadav
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast