DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
James Franco brushes off gay rumours
'127 Hours' star James Franco has laughed off ongoing rumours about his sexuality.
New York: '127 Hours' star James Franco has laughed off ongoing rumours about his sexuality and insists he does not care whether his fans think he is gay or straight.
The 34-year-old has played gay characters on screen in films like "Milk" and "Blind Spot" and he also famously shared a same-sex kiss with Will Forte on US sketch show Saturday Night Live in 2009. Many have questioned the actor's sexual orientation but Franco insists he is not offended by all the speculation, reported Huffington Post.
"In high school these girls got mad at me and so they spread this rumour that I was having a gay relationship with one of my closest friends. And they even made up a little dance they would do in the girl's locker room about me being gay. I still don't know what the dance was.
"It wasn't like it was anything new. And, in fact, it wasn't something that frightened me... If people think that, it's fine. I really don't care."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users