Jamie Foxx to receive MTV's Honorary Generation Award
Jamie Foxx will be awarded the highest honor at 2013 MTV Movie Awards for his huge contribution in entertainment.
Los Angeles: 'Django Unchained' star Jamie Foxx will be awarded the highest honor at 2013 MTV Movie Awards for his huge contribution in the entertainment industry.
The 45-year-old actor, who also remains active as a musician and comedian, is set to receive the award at the ceremony which will be held on April 14, reported Ace Showbiz.
"As a comedian, Academy award-winning actor and Grammy award-winning artist, Jamie Foxx is a triple threat superstar unlike any we've seen in a long time," said Stephen Friedman , MTV President, in a statement.
The previous awardees are Johnny Depp, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, and Tom Cruise.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More