Jamie Foxx to receive MTV's Honorary Generation Award
Jamie Foxx will be awarded the highest honor at 2013 MTV Movie Awards for his huge contribution in entertainment.
Los Angeles: 'Django Unchained' star Jamie Foxx will be awarded the highest honor at 2013 MTV Movie Awards for his huge contribution in the entertainment industry.
The 45-year-old actor, who also remains active as a musician and comedian, is set to receive the award at the ceremony which will be held on April 14, reported Ace Showbiz.
"As a comedian, Academy award-winning actor and Grammy award-winning artist, Jamie Foxx is a triple threat superstar unlike any we've seen in a long time," said Stephen Friedman , MTV President, in a statement.
The previous awardees are Johnny Depp, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, and Tom Cruise.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Kill 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- 21 Maoists Killed in Encounter on Andhra Pradesh-Odisha Border