Jammu: Girl commits suicide after being caught cheating
The girl was reportedly caught copying during the English paper of her BA examination.
Jammu: A girl allegedly committed suicide in Rajouri district after she was caught cheating during her BA first year examination at Degree College Thanamandi, police said. Rubina (19) committed suicide by consuming poison on Tuesday after a case of unfair means was registered against her, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Rajouri, Mubassir Latifi, said on Wednesday.
The girl was reportedly caught copying during the English paper of her BA examination and a case of unfair means was registered against her. The girl's parents had told the police that when Rubina returned home, she was upset and revealed the entire incident that took place at the examination centre. Later in the day Rubina consumed some poison in her room, the parents said.
She was rushed to a local hospital, but keeping her condition in view the hospital authorities referred her to District Hospital, Rajouri, where she breathed her last. An enquiry has been initiated in the matter, the SSP said, adding a postmortem was conducted and the body handed over to the family.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Dabang Mumbai vs Delhi Waveriders, Semi-final
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines