Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&KPSC)
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K.
With the coming into force of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State on 26th of January 1957, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on 2nd September, 1957.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of J&KPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the J&K Government
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham