Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&KPSC)
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K.
With the coming into force of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State on 26th of January 1957, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on 2nd September, 1957.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of J&KPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the J&K Government
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Akshay Kumar to Star in Reema Kagti's Gold
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border