Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&KPSC)
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K.
With the coming into force of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State on 26th of January 1957, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on 2nd September, 1957.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of J&KPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the J&K Government
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology