DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (J&KPSC)
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K.
With the coming into force of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir State on 26th of January 1957, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established, under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K, on 2nd September, 1957.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of J&KPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the J&K Government
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users