DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jammu: Protest intensifies over Delhi gangrape case
Carrying placards and shouting slogans, the girl students demanded capital punishment for rapists.
Jammu: Demanding hanging of the culprits involved in the gangrape of a young girl in a moving bus in New Delhi, Jammu on Saturday witnessed protest demonstrations and rallies by school and college children for the third consecutive day. A large number of school children boycotted the classes and took out protest rally in RS Pura area of the city against the gangrape of the 23-year-old paramedical student in a moving bus in New Delhi.
Carrying placards and shouting slogans, the girl students demanded capital punishment for rapists. Some girl students also took candle march rally and prayed for the girl and demanded death penalty for the accused.
No untoward incident was reported from anywhere during these protests, police said. The girl was raped by six men in a moving bus, which had tinted glass and curtains on it on Sunday night.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?