Jammu: Two jawans commit suicide
The two jawans shot themselves with their services rifles in twin border districts of Rajouri and Poonch.
Jammu: Two jawans allegedly committed suicide by shooting themselves with their services rifles in twin border districts of Rajouri and Poonch, officials said on Monday.
Sepoy Ashok Kumar of 60 Rashtriya Rifles (RR) allegedly shot himself dead with his service rifle in an army camp at Kandi area of Rajouri district, they said.
After hearing the gunshots, jawans and officers rushed to the spot and found him lying dead.
Kumar belongs to Haryana, the officials said, adding a Court of Inquiry has been ordered into the incident.
In another incident, constable Anand Rao of 79th Battalion of Border Security Force allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle at Begum Post along the LoC in Mendhar belt of Poonch district on Sunday night.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right