DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Janet too busy, won't attend MJ's tribute concert
King of Pop's brothers plan special concerts in his memory.
London: Pop legend Michael Jackson's sister Janet has dismissed reports that she will appear as a surprise guest at the tribute concerts to mark her late brother's birth anniversary on August 29.
Janet was reportedly lined up to open the performances at London's O2 Arena, where Jacko was due to play 50 dates before his tragic death on June 25, reported femalefirst.co.uk. A representative for Janet, however, said that the singer will not perform as the concerts aren't "about her".
"Janet has plenty going on as it is -she's filming a movie (Why Did I Get Married Too) and she's involved in Michael's kids' lives. These concerts are not about her and she respects that. She's always been independent," said the spokesperson.
But the Jackson brothers - Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon Jackson will give two special performances, the first of which will be played on Michael's birthday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere