Japan PM to announce resignation on Friday
Japanese Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda said that we were told to prepare to succeed to the next cabinet.
Tokyo: Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan told his cabinet on Tuesday he will express his intention to resign on Friday, Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda said.
"We were told that if things proceed as planned, the Prime Minister will express his (resignation) intention on August 26," Noda said in a parliamentary committee meeting.
"We were told to prepare to succeed to the next cabinet," Noda added.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1