DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Japan PM to announce resignation on Friday
Japanese Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda said that we were told to prepare to succeed to the next cabinet.
Tokyo: Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan told his cabinet on Tuesday he will express his intention to resign on Friday, Finance Minister Yoshihiko Noda said.
"We were told that if things proceed as planned, the Prime Minister will express his (resignation) intention on August 26," Noda said in a parliamentary committee meeting.
"We were told to prepare to succeed to the next cabinet," Noda added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet