DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Javed Akhtar looking forward to 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag'
Javed Akhtar is looking forward to Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' that features his son Farhan.
Mumbai: Writer-lyricist Javed Akhtar is really looking forward to Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' that features his son, actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar in the lead role.
In the film, Farhan plays the 'Flying Sikh' Milkha Singh, the legendary athlete.
Javed says the film will be good as it has been helmed by a good director and good writer.
"I loved the promos (of 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag') very much and I hope it will be a very good film," Akhtar said here Sunday during the celebration of 100 years of Indian cinema at Whistling Woods International.
"It has been made by a good filmmaker (Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra), written by a good writer (Prasoon Joshi) and Farhan has also worked very hard in this film. I hope this film will be fantastic," he added.
'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' also features actress Sonam Kapoor and is slated to release in July this year.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere