Jayalalithaa Being Treated for Infection, Advised More Hospital Stay
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is responding well to the treatment given to her and has been advised a few more days' stay in hospital, said Apollo Hospitals on Sunday.
In a statement issued, Apollo Hospitals said the current treatment plan, including appropriate antibiotics and other allied clinical measures, are presently being continued to treat infection the 68-year-old leader is suffering from.
According to the statement, Beale is Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Guy's and St. Thomas Hospital, London.
As per the London hospital's website, Beale is one of its critical care consultants and clinical director, perioperative, pain and critical care directorate.
Recommended For You
- Karun Nair to be Dropped for Test Series Against Sri Lanka?
- GSAT-17 Communication Satellite Launched to Expand ISRO Fleet
- Niranjan Shah's Appointment Divides BCCI Panel on Lodha Reforms
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's Upcoming Film 2.0 Visits Hollywood
- Steve Smith Gets Engaged as Battle With Cricket Australia Worsens