Jayalalithaa Being Treated for Infection, Advised More Hospital Stay
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is responding well to the treatment given to her and has been advised a few more days' stay in hospital, said Apollo Hospitals on Sunday.
File photo of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa.
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa is responding well to the treatment given to her and has been advised a few more days' stay in hospital, said Apollo Hospitals on Sunday.
In a statement issued, Apollo Hospitals said the current treatment plan, including appropriate antibiotics and other allied clinical measures, are presently being continued to treat infection the 68-year-old leader is suffering from.
According to the statement, Beale is Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Guy's and St. Thomas Hospital, London.
As per the London hospital's website, Beale is one of its critical care consultants and clinical director, perioperative, pain and critical care directorate.
Recommended For You
- My Hard Work on Fitness Paying Off, Says Bhuvneshwar
- Bose Dead/Alive: Rajkummar Rao, Makers Hope to Change Entertainment with the Web-Series
- OnePlus 5T vs Samsung Galaxy S8 [Specs]: The 'Flagship Killer' Certainly Lands a Few Death Blows
- Bigg Boss 11: Evicted contestant Benafsha Soonawalla Says, ‘I Played in the House With As Much Dignity As I Could’
- The Journey of Manushi Chhillar: From Changing Lives To Winning The Crown