Jayalalithaa to launch health insurance scheme
CHENNAI: Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will on Wednesday launch a comprehensive health insurance scheme which would benefit 1.34 c..
CHENNAI: Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will on Wednesday launch a comprehensive health insurance scheme which would benefit 1.34 crore families. It will be implemented through the United India Insurance Company Ltd (a public sector insurer headquartered at Chennai) to provide free treatment in government and private hospitals to the members of any family whose annual family income is less than Rs 72,000. The scheme provides for cashless hospitalisation facility for certain specified ailments/procedures. It provides a coverage up to Rs 1,00,000 per family a year on a floater basis for ailments and procedures. For certain specified ailments and procedures of critical nature, the overall limit is increased from Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,50,000.
HELPLINE: A 24-hour call centre has been set up at CMCHISTN Project Office. The toll free number is 1800 425 3993. The toll free line is competent to answer queries in Tamil.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Rajnath Singh Speaks to Odisha CM After Security Forces Killed 24 Maoists
- Andhra Pradesh Deputy CM Suffers Minor Injury After Elevator Cable Snaps