Jayalalithaa to launch health insurance scheme
CHENNAI: Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will on Wednesday launch a comprehensive health insurance scheme which would benefit 1.34 c..
CHENNAI: Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa will on Wednesday launch a comprehensive health insurance scheme which would benefit 1.34 crore families. It will be implemented through the United India Insurance Company Ltd (a public sector insurer headquartered at Chennai) to provide free treatment in government and private hospitals to the members of any family whose annual family income is less than Rs 72,000. The scheme provides for cashless hospitalisation facility for certain specified ailments/procedures. It provides a coverage up to Rs 1,00,000 per family a year on a floater basis for ailments and procedures. For certain specified ailments and procedures of critical nature, the overall limit is increased from Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,50,000.
HELPLINE: A 24-hour call centre has been set up at CMCHISTN Project Office. The toll free number is 1800 425 3993. The toll free line is competent to answer queries in Tamil.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310: This is How The Remodeled Unit Will Look Like
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category