'Jayanta Bhai' to be released on Valentine's day
Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year.
Mumbai: Producer Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year. The rom-com stars Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma and is directed by Vinnil Markan.
"We are happy to announce our next venture 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will release 14th February 2013. Since the film is a heartwarming gangster's love story we found Valentine's Day to be ideal for the release of the film," Taurani said.
The film follows a gangster's love story and Markan says, "it is not a westernized clone but a true Indian rom-com that's light hearted, sensitive and entertaining."
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Police Arrest Five in Maharashtra Over Alleged Possession of Beef
- 405 Babies of HIV-Infected Mothers Born without Infection