DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Jayanta Bhai' to be released on Valentine's day
Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year.
Mumbai: Producer Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year. The rom-com stars Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma and is directed by Vinnil Markan.
"We are happy to announce our next venture 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will release 14th February 2013. Since the film is a heartwarming gangster's love story we found Valentine's Day to be ideal for the release of the film," Taurani said.
The film follows a gangster's love story and Markan says, "it is not a westernized clone but a true Indian rom-com that's light hearted, sensitive and entertaining."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports