'Jayanta Bhai' to be released on Valentine's day
Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year.
Mumbai: Producer Kumar Taurani's upcoming project 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will hit the theatres on February 14 next year. The rom-com stars Vivek Oberoi and Neha Sharma and is directed by Vinnil Markan.
"We are happy to announce our next venture 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story' will release 14th February 2013. Since the film is a heartwarming gangster's love story we found Valentine's Day to be ideal for the release of the film," Taurani said.
The film follows a gangster's love story and Markan says, "it is not a westernized clone but a true Indian rom-com that's light hearted, sensitive and entertaining."
Recommended For You
- World's Biggest Cricket Stadium Will be in India Soon, Construction Begins
- Barack Obama Spills The Beans On How He Survived The White House Years
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment
- Virender Sehwag Decimates Pakistan Again, This Time on Twitter
- Saif Ali Khan Responds to Criticism Over Naming His Son Taimur