DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Jayantabhai': Will Vivek finally get a hit film?
'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' is Tips Industries offering helmed by debutant Vinnil Markan.
The Valentine's Day weekend will see Vinnil Markan making his debut at the box office with romantic comedy 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' (JKLS), which will see Vivek Oberoi in his popular "bhaigiri" avatar.
The film is being released on Friday, a day after Valentine's Day, and has romance as the underlining theme. 'Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story' is Tips Industries offering helmed by Markan.
JKLS, said to be a Rs 6 crore movie, will be unveiled on about 1,000 screens globally. The film focuses on a gangster's life.
Vivek, who wowed as an underworld gangster in 'Company' and 'Shootout at
Lokhandwala', has donned the same avatar for the film. The narrative shows how people fall in love unknowingly with someone they least expect to.
"It's a true Indian romantic-comedy that's light-hearted, sensitive and entertaining with touch of 'bhaigiri', for which Vivek is famous for," said producer Kumar Taurani.
Taurani said that Khotachiwadi, a village in Girgaon, Mumbai, provided a beautiful setting for the film and lent itself so perfectly to the scenes. Vivek has teamed up with Neha Sharma in the movie and apparently they have shot some steamy scenes in the film.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere