Jayaprakash enjoyed the Gangnam moves for his next
The actor has signed up for teh Telugu comedy drama 'Noothi Lo Kappalu'.
Chennai: Telugu actor-comedian Jayaprakash Reddy thoroughly enjoyed grooving in Gangnam style in upcoming Telugu comedy-drama 'Noothi Lo Kappalu'. He says it will definitely be one of the highlights of the film.
"We have done a few minutes' dance sequence in Gangnam style. I enjoyed doing it and I'm sure it will be one of the highlights of the film. Audiences always look forward to something different and I'm sure they will enjoy it too", Jayaprakash told IANS.
Did you practice the Gangnam steps, popularised by Korean singer Psy?
"We watched the video (of song 'Gangnam Style') few times and improvised on our own while doing it. We didn't want to imitate because then instead of funny it will be artificial," he said.
Jayaprakash plays a police officer in the film, which is based on the simple premise that human beings are like toads in a well. They will neither go up, nor allow others to rise.
Veteran actor Rajendra Prasad plays a prominent role in 'Noothi Lo Kappalu', which also features Manoj Nandham, 'Thagubothu' Ramesh, 'Allari Subhashini' and Bharath.
Chanti Gnanamani has directed the film, which is produced by Vinay and Poonati Sreenu.
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Post Surgical Strike, PM Modi to Chair Cabinet Committee on Security Meeting
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob