Jayaram to play lead role in Deepu Anthikad's debut
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'.
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'. Deepu has also written the script of the film.
The film revolves around a young couple, in search of minting instant money. Deepu says he often asks for suggestions from his uncle Sathyan and also seeks his tips to improvise on scripts.
Jayaram and Rachana Narayanan Kutty play the young couple in the movie, being produced by Galaxy Films.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army