DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jayaram to play lead role in Deepu Anthikad's debut
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'.
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'. Deepu has also written the script of the film.
The film revolves around a young couple, in search of minting instant money. Deepu says he often asks for suggestions from his uncle Sathyan and also seeks his tips to improvise on scripts.
Jayaram and Rachana Narayanan Kutty play the young couple in the movie, being produced by Galaxy Films.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere