Jayaram to play lead role in Deepu Anthikad's debut
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'.
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'. Deepu has also written the script of the film.
The film revolves around a young couple, in search of minting instant money. Deepu says he often asks for suggestions from his uncle Sathyan and also seeks his tips to improvise on scripts.
Jayaram and Rachana Narayanan Kutty play the young couple in the movie, being produced by Galaxy Films.
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18