Jayaram to play lead role in Deepu Anthikad's debut
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'.
Noted director Sathyan Anthikad's nephew Deepu Anthikad is wielding the megaphone for comedy film 'Lucky Stars'. Deepu has also written the script of the film.
The film revolves around a young couple, in search of minting instant money. Deepu says he often asks for suggestions from his uncle Sathyan and also seeks his tips to improvise on scripts.
Jayaram and Rachana Narayanan Kutty play the young couple in the movie, being produced by Galaxy Films.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology