DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jemima Khan finds Russell Brand compulsive and obsessive
Jemima and Russell are said to be dating each other and were recently seen taking a romantic walk in New York.
London: Socialite Jemima Khan is reportedly worried because she feels that British comedian Russell Brand is getting obsessed with her.
The duo is said to be dating each other and were recently seen taking a romantic walk in New York. However, Jemima is unable to handle the affection Russell is showering on her.
"Jemima's started to get a bit freaked out by Russell's relentless affection. She's described him as compulsive and obsessive," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"It's like he's addicted to her. She likes him but it's still too much," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes