DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jennifer Aniston is a genius: Emma Roberts
After working with Aniston, Roberts now hopes to film a movie with stars like Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum.
London: Actress Emma Roberts says working with Jennifer Aniston in the new movie 'We're The Millers' was a dream come true. Roberts, 21, who recently shot the comedy film alongside the former 'Friends' star and Jason Sudeikis, said she loved teaming up with Aniston for the movie, reported Contactmusic.
"Jennifer Aniston is a genius. I've been such a fan of hers for so long, so to get to work with her was one of those dream come true, check-off-my-list kind of things that I've always wanted," she said.
"I think we all worked together really well and I think there was a good chemistry between us. We became friends outside of work, so it translated well," she added.
After achieving a dream by getting to work with Aniston, Roberts now hopes to film a movie with stars like Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum.
"I would really love to work with Rachel McAdams, I love her. I'm obsessed with all the movies she's been in and I love 'The Vow', so Channing Tatum too. I love both of them, I think they're so good in that movie. I cried like a baby," she added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017