Jennifer Aniston is a genius: Emma Roberts
After working with Aniston, Roberts now hopes to film a movie with stars like Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum.
London: Actress Emma Roberts says working with Jennifer Aniston in the new movie 'We're The Millers' was a dream come true. Roberts, 21, who recently shot the comedy film alongside the former 'Friends' star and Jason Sudeikis, said she loved teaming up with Aniston for the movie, reported Contactmusic.
"Jennifer Aniston is a genius. I've been such a fan of hers for so long, so to get to work with her was one of those dream come true, check-off-my-list kind of things that I've always wanted," she said.
"I think we all worked together really well and I think there was a good chemistry between us. We became friends outside of work, so it translated well," she added.
After achieving a dream by getting to work with Aniston, Roberts now hopes to film a movie with stars like Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum.
"I would really love to work with Rachel McAdams, I love her. I'm obsessed with all the movies she's been in and I love 'The Vow', so Channing Tatum too. I love both of them, I think they're so good in that movie. I cried like a baby," she added.
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution