Jennifer Aniston practices yoga to de-stress herself
Jennifer Aniston, who is preparing for her wedding day, practices yoga regularly to keep herself stress-free.
Los Angeles: Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston, who is preparing for her wedding day, practices yoga regularly to keep herself stress-free.
The 44-year-old actress got engaged to actor Justin Theroux in August 2012 and the couple are reportedly planning to tie the knot later this year, reported E! Online.
"Yoga kind of helps you prepare for everything, honestly. It's like meditation. It sort of just allows anything that's coming at you at the end of the day to be kind of doable," Aniston said.
Aniston is known as one of the most famous devotees of Transcendental Meditation. She was earlier married to Hollywood star Brad Pitt but the couple divorced in 2005.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion