Jennifer Aniston practices yoga to de-stress herself
Jennifer Aniston, who is preparing for her wedding day, practices yoga regularly to keep herself stress-free.
Los Angeles: Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston, who is preparing for her wedding day, practices yoga regularly to keep herself stress-free.
The 44-year-old actress got engaged to actor Justin Theroux in August 2012 and the couple are reportedly planning to tie the knot later this year, reported E! Online.
"Yoga kind of helps you prepare for everything, honestly. It's like meditation. It sort of just allows anything that's coming at you at the end of the day to be kind of doable," Aniston said.
Aniston is known as one of the most famous devotees of Transcendental Meditation. She was earlier married to Hollywood star Brad Pitt but the couple divorced in 2005.
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes