Jennifer Aniston reveals bizarre cupping marks at film's premiere
Jennifer Aniston showed round remnants of a recent cupping treatment at the screening of 'Call Me Crazy'.
London: Jennifer Aniston showed round remnants of a recent cupping treatment as she arrived at the screening of her short TV film 'Call Me Crazy'.
The 44-year-old former 'Friends' star, who donned a strapless playsuit for the glitzy event, disguised the spots with some foundation, reported Daily Mirror.
Aniston has used the ancient Asian practise of cupping to stimulate circulation for over six years. However, the after effects have resulted in few red circular marks on her body.
Aniston's film is a compilation of short films which deal with the still stigmatised issue of mental health and has a stellar cast with names like Jennifer Hudson, Melissa Leo and Octavia Spencer, Sarah Hyland, Laura Dern, Brittany Snow, Melanie Griffith, Ashley Judd and Bryce Dallas Howard.
Aniston, also said she has not yet picked out her wedding gown. Aniston, 44, is also due to wrap filming a Daniel Schechter directed movie in Connecticut at the end of this week, reported Us magazine.
Asked about her wedding dress during the premiere of her short TV film, she said, "No, no, no, I haven't."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction