Jennifer Aniston still obsessed with Brad Pitt?
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly still pining after ex-husband Brad Pitt.
London: Former 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston is reportedly still pining after ex-husband Brad Pitt. The 43-year-old actress, who was married to Pitt from 2000-2005, has turned to one-on-one therapy in a last-ditch attempt to rid herself of her obsession with the actor, reported Showbizspy.
"From time to time, she even pulls out a box of mementos she's kept - love letters, her handwritten wedding vows, pictures from their romantic vacations abroad, even one of Brad's old, ratty T-shirts that she claims still has his smell on it," a source said.
Aniston, who is engaged to actor Justin Theroux, is so consumed by thoughts of Pitt that she recently enlisted friend and actress Courtney Cox to spy on him by way of their mutual friend David Fincher.
"Jen's always encouraging Courtney to set up dinner dates with David so she can pump him for updates," a source said.
"She tells Courtney she is only interested in knowing what Brad and Angelina's wedding plans are, so that they don't conflict with her own. But Courtney knows her interest runs deeper," added the source.
The source even said that Theroux, "would hit the roof if he knew how much Jen still pines over him (Pitt)... she is beginning to think it could wreck their relationship, so she has gone back into one-on-one counselling - she really wants to dig the old skeletons out of her closet so she can be emotionally unburdened before she walks down the aisle with Justin.
"Jen realises that it's high time she let go of her unhealthy attachment to Brad. He has obviously moved on with his life - and the truth is, Jen's very happy with Justin too. But Brad is like some kind of a ghost who constantly haunts her," the source added.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji