Jennifer Aniston@44: 6 insanely popular hairstyles
Jennifer Aniston turned 44 and instead of any special celebration, she spent her birthday working on her new film.
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston turned 44 and instead of any special celebration, the actress spent her birthday working on her new film.
The former 'Friends' star is currently on location for her next film, 'Untitled Elmore Leonard Project', in Connecticut, reported People magazine.
"I'll just be working. I know that I have a 5:30 am pick-up but that's not bad. I'm lucky; I'm very happy to be working!," she said ahead of her birthday. This birthday is going to come and go, which they all seem to be doing these days. Wasn't it just my birthday? I have like windburn from this year," she added.
Aniston, who got engaged to screenwriter Justin Theroux last year, said her idea of a perfect birthday "would be a walk in the city, brunch somewhere, see a movie, have a great dinner."
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)