Jennifer Aniston@44: 6 insanely popular hairstyles
Jennifer Aniston turned 44 and instead of any special celebration, she spent her birthday working on her new film.
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston turned 44 and instead of any special celebration, the actress spent her birthday working on her new film.
The former 'Friends' star is currently on location for her next film, 'Untitled Elmore Leonard Project', in Connecticut, reported People magazine.
"I'll just be working. I know that I have a 5:30 am pick-up but that's not bad. I'm lucky; I'm very happy to be working!," she said ahead of her birthday. This birthday is going to come and go, which they all seem to be doing these days. Wasn't it just my birthday? I have like windburn from this year," she added.
Aniston, who got engaged to screenwriter Justin Theroux last year, said her idea of a perfect birthday "would be a walk in the city, brunch somewhere, see a movie, have a great dinner."
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army