DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jennifer Garner worried about hubby Ben Affleck cheating on her?
Jennifer Garner is reportedly worried that her actor-director husband Ben Affleck will cheat on her.
London: Actress Jennifer Garner is reportedly worried that her actor-director husband Ben Affleck will cheat on her.
The 41-year-old has been married to Affleck since 2005 and the couple has two daughters and a son together, reported Showbizspy.
"Jen really doesn't trust Ben. She's going to Cleveland for two weeks this month to begin shooting a new film. While she's away, she's pulling the kids out of school in Brentwood to be on set with her. She's worried about Ben being by himself," a source said.
"There was talk that Ben strayed with Blake Lively (during filming of The Town). And he started talking to Jennifer Lopez again. His wife checks up on him all the time and looks through his phone.
"Ben is a good dad, but he's becoming obsessed with work. It's all about him, his friends and his career. Jen has decided to do fewer movies to make sure the marriage works. He still drinks and hangs out with friends a lot," the source added.
Affleck is known to have said 'marriage is hard work' in his Oscar acceptance speech this year.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Suresh Raina, Shikhar Dhawan Join Break The Beard Club
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond