DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jennifer Lawrence against girls being called 'fat' on TV
The 'The Hunger Games - Catching Fire' actress said it is very important to regulate such behaviour.
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence does not support girls being called 'fat' on television. The actress believes this should be made 'illegal'.
The 'The Hunger Games - Catching Fire' actress said it is very important to regulate such behaviour, reports contactmusic.com.
"I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV. I mean, if we're regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words because of the effect it has on our younger generation, why aren't we regulating things like calling people fat?" said Lawrence on a TV show.
The 23-year-old is also known for her performance in the film 'The Silver Linings Playbook'.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong