DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage
Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers. The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in 'Silver Linings Playbook', turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Aceshowbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.
In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, a reporter asked what was she thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish