Jessica Biel: My wedding was like a CIA operation
Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation.
London: Newlywed actress Jessica Biel compares her private wedding plans to Justin Timberlake to a coveted CIA operation. The 'Hitchcock' star, who married 'Cry Me A River' hitmaker in front of close friends and family at the plush Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia on October 19, said she became obsessed with keeping her wedding as secretive as possible but said they still couldn't prevent the news from leaking out, reported Showbiz spy.
"You can't really keep (a wedding) a secret, but we wanted to keep most of it a secret, at least up until it actually happened. So I kind of got quite obsessed with this CIA operative scheme I put in play right before the wedding," she said.
The 30-year-old beauty said that she tried to confuse people about their wedding location by sneaking off on a pre-wedding spa retreat in an obscure Alpine lodge in Austria. "We're in the spa, in the sauna, and in walk two husky Austrian men. I didn't really quite know what the protocol was, so I just laid there, frozen in my bikini and my robe and my towel and my slippers...And they drop their towels -- and they are butt naked. Older, husky men. They were naked! And I'm in the middle of them."
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go