DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jessica Simpson launches her own line of maternity wear
Jessica Simpson has two children, Maxwell, 15 months, and two-month-old Ace, with fiance Eric Johnson.
Los Angeles: Singer Jessica Simpson says she launched her own line of maternity wear as she didn't feel "comfortable" when she was expecting her first child.
Simpson has two children, Maxwell, 15 months, and two-month-old Ace, with fiance Eric Johnson.
"When I was pregnant with Maxwell, I was having trouble finding maternity clothes that were comfortable and cute. So my mum and I decided to do a line of affordable maternity clothes that women would love to wear. I wore it all through my second pregnancy," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Simpson as saying.
She had launched her maternity line in 2012.
The 33-year-old also has a regular women's fashion line called The Jessica Simpson Collection.
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Demolishes Hosts for 153
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan