Jhalak 5: Sanath Jayasuriya, Madhuri's 'Baila' jig
The cricketer requested Madhuri to do some steps of Baila along with him, the actress instantly obliged.
Mumbai: Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit matched steps with legendary cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya as they grooved together to popular Sri Lankan dance form Baila on the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
Last week, Madhuri requested Sanath to sing a Sri Lankan song for her, and this time around it was Madhuri's turn to return the favour.
As the cricketer requested Madhuri to do some steps of Baila along with him, the actress instantly obliged. She learned the steps from him and both of them did a Baila style jig on popular song 'Twist' from the movie 'Love Aajkal'.
Bowled over by Sanath's sportsman spirit, even other judges, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza, couldn't stop themselves and joined them. The episode will be aired Sunday on Colors.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1