DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jhalak 5: Sanath Jayasuriya, Madhuri's 'Baila' jig
The cricketer requested Madhuri to do some steps of Baila along with him, the actress instantly obliged.
Mumbai: Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit matched steps with legendary cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya as they grooved together to popular Sri Lankan dance form Baila on the dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
Last week, Madhuri requested Sanath to sing a Sri Lankan song for her, and this time around it was Madhuri's turn to return the favour.
As the cricketer requested Madhuri to do some steps of Baila along with him, the actress instantly obliged. She learned the steps from him and both of them did a Baila style jig on popular song 'Twist' from the movie 'Love Aajkal'.
Bowled over by Sanath's sportsman spirit, even other judges, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza, couldn't stop themselves and joined them. The episode will be aired Sunday on Colors.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar