Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Talat Aziz eliminated
The show's judges' panel includes actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Mumbai: Ghazal singer Talat Aziz was the first celebrity contestant to be eliminated from the fifth season of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
Talat was among TV hosts Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dhandekar to get minimum scores after combining audience votes and the judges' scores.
Talat was competing alongside Gurmeet Chowdhary, Giaa Manek, Sanath Jayasuriya, Bharti Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Sushil Kumar, Darsheel Safary, Ravi Kishan, Isha Sharvani and Jayati Bhatia.
Hosted by Manish Paul and Ragini Khanna, the show's judges' panel includes actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 10: Om Swami to be a Part of Show's Finale
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More
- Watch: How People Closest to Us, Transform Us in a Moment