Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5: Talat Aziz eliminated
The show's judges' panel includes actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Mumbai: Ghazal singer Talat Aziz was the first celebrity contestant to be eliminated from the fifth season of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'.
Talat was among TV hosts Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dhandekar to get minimum scores after combining audience votes and the judges' scores.
Talat was competing alongside Gurmeet Chowdhary, Giaa Manek, Sanath Jayasuriya, Bharti Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Sushil Kumar, Darsheel Safary, Ravi Kishan, Isha Sharvani and Jayati Bhatia.
Hosted by Manish Paul and Ragini Khanna, the show's judges' panel includes actress Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D'Souza and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone