Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6: Sana, Lauren, Mukti and others are safe this weekend
'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D'Souza, features celebrities teamed with professional choreographers.
New Delhi: If you were biting your nails thinking which celebrity will be out of popular dance show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6' this weekend, heave a sigh of relief!
There will be no eliminations this time, said a source. There seems to be no special reason for it.
The show, judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, filmmaker Karan Johar and choreographer-director Remo D'Souza, features celebrities teamed with professional choreographers.
Popular radio jockey Mantra was the last to be voted out of the show. Before him, those who lost the dance battle this season include actor-comedian Suresh Menon, former Indian cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth and actresses Meghna Malik, Ekta Kaul, Shweta Tiwari and Aarti Chhabria.
The remaining participants are TV actors Karanvir Bohra, Drashti Dhami, Siddharth Shukla, Sana Saeed and Karan Patel, singer Shaan, actress-dancer Lauren Gottlieb, reality show participant Mukti Mohan and 'India's Got Talent' winners Sonali and Sumant.
The sixth season of the show went on air on June 1.
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS