DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Aadhaar mandatory for sale, purchase of land
The state has set December as deadline for Aadhaar enrollment for all the people in Jharkhand.
Ranchi: Aadhaar will be mandatory as proof during land deals in Jharkhand from January 1 2014, an official release said on Tuesday. The decision was taken to bring in transparency in the sale/purchase of land and prevention of registering the same land more than once, the release said quoting Chief Secretary RS Sharma.
Now onwards land could be registered showing Aadhaar or other relevant documents, but from January 1, 2014 Aadhaar alone would be taken as proof in land deals, the release said in Ranchi. Along with sellers and buyers of land, the witnesses should also produce Aadhaar.
The land registration department has been asked to follow the directive, the release said. The state has set December as deadline for Aadhaar enrollment for all the people in Jharkhand.
Recommended For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar