Jharkhand: Man crushes infant daughters to death
Police said after fighting with his wife, Goswami picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground.
Garwah: A man crushed his two little daughters to death after a quarrel with his wife at Gonabana village in Garwah district on Friday, police said.
The accused Ramnandan Goswami was arrested, officer-in-charge of Meral Police station Jai Shankar Singh said. Goswami returned home in a drunken state on Thursday night and had quarrelled with his wife who complained his of having an illicit relation with his sister-in-law.
Goswami again quarrelled with his wife on Friday afternoon and picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground, police said.
Both the girls died on the spot, sources said.
- Sushma Swaraj at UNGA: Kashmir Integral Part of India, Pak Should Stop Dreaming
- Misbah-ul-Haq Hopes Bilateral Ties With India Will Resume
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- China Again Declines to Confirm Backing Pakistan on Kashmir
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- SC Refuses to Urgently Hear Petition Challenging Indus Water Treaty's Constitutionality
- Trump Lauds Hindu Community's 'Fantastic' Contributions to US