Jharkhand: Man crushes infant daughters to death
Police said after fighting with his wife, Goswami picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground.
Garwah: A man crushed his two little daughters to death after a quarrel with his wife at Gonabana village in Garwah district on Friday, police said.
The accused Ramnandan Goswami was arrested, officer-in-charge of Meral Police station Jai Shankar Singh said. Goswami returned home in a drunken state on Thursday night and had quarrelled with his wife who complained his of having an illicit relation with his sister-in-law.
Goswami again quarrelled with his wife on Friday afternoon and picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground, police said.
Both the girls died on the spot, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show