DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Man crushes infant daughters to death
Police said after fighting with his wife, Goswami picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground.
Garwah: A man crushed his two little daughters to death after a quarrel with his wife at Gonabana village in Garwah district on Friday, police said.
The accused Ramnandan Goswami was arrested, officer-in-charge of Meral Police station Jai Shankar Singh said. Goswami returned home in a drunken state on Thursday night and had quarrelled with his wife who complained his of having an illicit relation with his sister-in-law.
Goswami again quarrelled with his wife on Friday afternoon and picked up his eight-month-old and two-year-old daughters and crushed them on the ground, police said.
Both the girls died on the spot, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes