Jharkhand: No trace of 4 government employees abducted by Naxals
The district administration claims the Naxals have still not made any demands for their release.
Giridih: More than two days after four government employees were kidnapped by suspected Naxals in Jharkhand's Giridih district, there is still no news of them. Suspected Maoists had abducted four government employees from Navkaniya village in Giridih district of Jharkhand on Saturday night.
The district administration claims the Naxals have still not made any demands for their release. They were abducted on Saturday night when they were at duty for some NREGA and social security pension work.
Jharkhand Police and the Central Reserve Police Force have launched a search operation but are yet to get any clues about them.
Meanwhile government officers have threatened to go on strike if immediate steps are not taken to get the officials released.
Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren held a meeting with Director General of Police Rajiv Kumar and asked them to immediately secure the release of those four abducted officers.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pakistan's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- No One Needs to Give Proof of Their Patriotism, Says CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Controversy: Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official