DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Three students stab to death teacher
The students went to the teacher's home on the pretext of taking tuition and stabbed her when she opened the door.
Sahibganj: A woman school teacher was stabbed to death in Sahibganj town allegedly by three students, police said on Wednesday. The students went to the residence of 57-year-old teacher Rita Biswas at Netaji Subhash Colony on Tuesday on the pretext of taking tuition and stabbed her in the stomach when she opened the door, Deputy Superintendent of Police Shashi Bhusan said.
The victim was declared brought dead by the doctors at the Sadar Hospital, he said, adding she was a teacher with the St Joseph School. Victim's 64-year-old husband, Asish Kumar Biswas, was admitted to the hospital with injuries he suffered while trying to resist the attackers, the police officer said.
"The matter is still under investigation," he said when asked whether the students were of the same school and what could have been the reason for the crime.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users