Jharkhand: Woman beheaded on suspicion of witchcraft
The brother-in-law Bagit alias Diku Mardi walked into Rajnagar police station with the head of the 60-year-old woman.
Jamshedpur: The head of a tribal woman was chopped off by her brother-in-law who then surrendered with it at a police station at a village in Jharkhand's Seraikela-Kharswan district, police sources said on Saturday.
The brother-in-law Bagit alias Diku Mardi walked into Rajnagar police station with the head of the 60-year-old woman and the axe with which he killed her on Friday at Murumdih village, the sources said.
Bagit told the police he killed his sister-in-law for practising witchcraft which he said was causing his son's illness. Bagit was produced in court and sent to judicial custody.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology