DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Woman beheaded on suspicion of witchcraft
The brother-in-law Bagit alias Diku Mardi walked into Rajnagar police station with the head of the 60-year-old woman.
Jamshedpur: The head of a tribal woman was chopped off by her brother-in-law who then surrendered with it at a police station at a village in Jharkhand's Seraikela-Kharswan district, police sources said on Saturday.
The brother-in-law Bagit alias Diku Mardi walked into Rajnagar police station with the head of the 60-year-old woman and the axe with which he killed her on Friday at Murumdih village, the sources said.
Bagit told the police he killed his sister-in-law for practising witchcraft which he said was causing his son's illness. Bagit was produced in court and sent to judicial custody.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London