5 letters written by Jiah Khan found at Suraj Pancholi's residence
Actor Aditya Pancholi's son Suraj was sent to police custody till June 13 in connection with the death of Jiah Khan.
Mumbai: The Mumbai Police on Tuesday claimed to have found five letters written by Bollywood actress Jiah Khan at the residence of her boyfriend, son of actor Aditya Pancholi, Suraj Pancholi. The content of the five letters is not known yet.
Earlier on Tuesday, a court sent Suraj to police custody till June 13. He was arrested on Monday on charges of abetment to suicide.
In a handwritten note found in her room, Jiah had accused Suraj of abuse and rape. Her mother claimed that Jiah had lived with Suraj for one year and that she was in an abusive relationship.
Sources now that the Mumbai Police may slap harassment charges against Suraj.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle